"He is your friend, your partner, your defender; your dog.
You are his life, his love, his leader.
He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart,
You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Excitement abounds as we look forward to this breeding for the Summer of 2023! Both parents OFA CHIC health tested and both parents are Champions. Mister is a cardiac/migraine/diabetic alert service dog. Gorgeous puppies in black, with one or two in cream or apricot expected.
Estée and Mister will be expecting a beautiful litter the Fall of 2023. Both parents fully OFA CHIC health tested. This litter will have a strong ESA/Therapy Dog temperament as well as Psychiatric and Medical Service dog potential---amazing companions too. Stunning puppies in cream, apricot and black expected.
Expecting to see red/white and apricot/white abstract and parti puppies in this repeat litter of Penny & Moss. Both parents OFA CHIC health tested. Strong medical alert line with this pair, therapy dog and ESA. Expecting smart, stunning puppies with very sweet personalities in early 2024.
These are the current Deposits for all upcoming litters, in order of receipt. We will go in order of deposit received with the right of first refusal. PLEASE NOTE: As the Breeder, I reserve the right to select a puppy first from any litter that I produce.
1. Female (Prefers Red or Apricot)-From Elizabeth-Xavier & Christine M, MN (8/15/20)
2. Female (Red or Cream)- From Elizabeth or Estée-Katie J, MI (9/17/20)
3. Female (Black)- From TBD 2024-Dani, FL (1/8/21)
4. Female (no color preference)-From Estée 2024-Melodie & Josh L, MI (5/14/21)
5. Male (no color preference)-From Elizabeth-Denise C, MI (9/12/21)
6. Male (Prefers Red)-From a 2024 litter-Chris V, OH (9/20/21)
7. Male (Prefers Black)-From Natalie 2024-Suzanne L, MI (10/9/21)
8 Female (Prefers Red or Black)-From Natalie or Estee-Emily H, IN (10/11/21)
9. No preference (no color preference)-From a 2023 litter TBD, Brad H, MI (10/30/21)
10. Female (No color preference)- From a 2024 litter TBD-Kara P, FL (11/26/21)
11. Female (Prefers Apricot)-From Elizabeth-Ken & Diane L, MI (12/16/21)
12. Male (no color preference)-From Penny-Erin H, MI (2/8/22)
13. Male (Red or Black)-From Natalie-Janae C, MI (3/17/22)
14. No preference M/F (Red)- From Estée or Natalie 2024 litter-Jennifer B, MI (4/4/22)
15. Male (Black, Red or Apricot)-From Natalie-Shizandra G, MI 6/8/22)
16. Female (Black or Red)-From Natalie-Nicole & Josh K, MN (6/9/22)
17. No preference M/ F (Prefers Black)-From a 2023 litter TBD-Matt & Bekah M, MI (7/14/22)
18. Male (Red)-From a 2023 litter TBD-Todd & Ovidia S, MI (7/18/22)
19. Male (Prefers Black)- From Natalie-Jay & Kathy L, MI (7/19/22)
20. Female (no color preference)-From Estée-Susan & John W, MI (8/2/22)
21. Male (Prefers Red Abstract)-From a 2024 litter TBD-Samantha G , VA (8/22/22)
22. Male (Prefers Apricot)-From a 2024 litter TBD-Judy G, VA (8/22/22)
23. No preference M/F (no color preference)-From a 2024 litter TBD-Tom & Brenda R, MI (8/23/22)
24. Male (no color preference)-From Estée-Kit W, MO (9/9/22)
25. Female (no color preference)-From Estée-Gwen & Eric C, MI (11/20/22)
26. Female (Prefers Apricot)-From Penny-Sandra R, IL (12/24/22)
27. Male (no color preference)-From Estée 2024-Elizabeth B, MI (1/30/23)
28. No preference M/F (no color preference)- From a 2023/2024 litter TBD-Terry & Brenda A, MI (2-3-23)
29. Male (prefers Black)-From Estée-Blake & Caley G, OH (2/20/23)
30. No preference M/F (no color preference)-From Penny-Laura & Mallory, MI (3/2/23)
31. Female (no color preference)-From Estée- Bryan & Melissa S, MI (3/20/23)
33. No preference M/F (no color preference)-From Estée-Lisa V & Alec S, MI (5/2/23)
34.Female (Prefers Red)-From Penny 2024-Emma Ann M, MI (5/3/23)
35. No preference M/F (no color preference)-From Natalie-Cynthia O-D, MI (5/15/23)
36. No preference M/F (no color preference)-From Penny 2024-Emma-Rose W, MA (5/24/23)